Thursday, February 12, 2009
A lawyer uphold justice while judge ensure fairness
I am always dream to be a well-known Singapore criminal lawyer just like subhas anandan, he help any client regardless of races languages or religions. In Singapore his capability is unbeatable especially since he won quite a number of court cases in Singapore, and he was currently working n criminal law department in Khattarwong. His decades of hard work beget him with this famous entitlement “Singapore greatest lawyer". Though I kept wish granted in every trials and tribulations, still I gritted my teeth and continue to work for my life-long dream. Indeed, it a golden opportunity for me to made history in this astonishing year. If I would to be able to exceptionally marvelous grades, my chance of getting to my favorite course of all “Law and management". Because there are too many injustice and bad element in the society, it times for me to show-case my real talent in law and get them eradicate, at least a decrease in figure of crime committed every year. As they are good for nothing bunch of evil-twisted person that kept cause social problems on a yearly basis. My family members wouldn't supportive in response to my dream, they said stops setting too much targets which there is no way I can achieve it. But I am willingly going to accept those set-backs, as one day I will definitely prove the critics wrong. I have great plan for my future after O level, that is to get into temasek poly-technic and undertaker some current law subjects, after the 3 years diploma I take a step onwards enter one of Singapore university and of course to get a bachelor degree. Just maybe I am getting to work as a lawyer in khattarwong law firm. This to me is a money generating career. By the time I reach the age of 35, I will churn out enough money to pay for my wedding banquet dinner with my young adorable fiancĂ© charis. Next, I intend to have some children so as to ascend my position when I die. It a cycle so don’t too not use to it, every human-beings including me myself had to go this cycle. The drench of conspicuous wrinkles were began to appear, stripes of white hair by then will also develop. After I said I will endorsed my descendants to donate all my internal organs to the needy. Or I can give part of my inheritance to the charity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment