Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sec 5 educating carreer next year

This holiday by a blink of eye is about to come to an end soon. After that my whole focus will on the major O level examination, to do so I need to work plentiful hard, as for no to forget my dear fellow school-mates and benevolent teacher for their dedicating efforts to boast out our grades, also in the non-academic areas. I promised during next year 2009 graduation ceremony, we will all gather in one to celebrate together with school friends, class-mates, teacher,distinguished guest, principals, and other affiliates. With that in minds, we are strong bond of Jvs community in unity. Next years, we need to know is since under the new syllabus, there have got to be more new topics still to come. So I came out for another target chart I am in burning desire to accomplish the following grades below:
O -level exam
1) English language c5
2) Chinese B4
3) e-math A2
4) combine-science A2
5) combine-humanities c5
6) D N T A1
aggregate in total: L1B4= 14

The final result will be the grade tabulated once I achieve the target.

No comments: