Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TOday was a extremely unlucky day for me

Althought I don't like to be reprimanded invalidly. Still today I have to face the music for something which I done extensively wrong at home, coincidentally while I was bending my thigh down to prepare myself for nap , on doing so the long extending over-leapting hand actually knock-over the ancestor's oil lamp. In the process the oil spill off in seconds. Then, I was fidgeting around with a growling apprehension that if I were to do nothing starred blankly, nothing could have been resolve to the situation. Just as I look sullen with a panic emotion, with a fluttering heartbeat. Suddenly, my aunt came to sight, and decides to clean-off at the big raid of oil-spill. It was during the time where I kept hesitating for an alternative, because if I don't my mum will beat me brutal enough I sustain serious bruises soon as she returns. So we start working around the clock to clean out the mess before it got dry, and became far more difficult to rinse. After the laborious effort we did to wash the detectable oil spill. Actually our hard works pay-off soon the messes were reducing to the minimum. As long as the filthy floor change and got replenish into an original new look, eventually I feel much better. Next we re-assemble the previously oil spilled on the altar to a satisfying level. All thank to the formally bad-mouthing aunt or I might a very unfavorable consequences. Although, she sacrifice her current job to take charge of doing house chores, cooking delicious everyday meals for us, and the list go on, still I don't really appreciate all of those help she for us. After all, it absurd to really regard her kind of malevolent helping person. Peoples are too concern about political, social, lifestyle inflation. But what I care most is family affair, whenever I was the house, either sleeping or wakening out I were heard influx of gossips going-on between it, I am the innocent of all. Meanwhile, I won’t want to be involve in any conversation with her, she a somewhat an utter disrespectful worse than a breast person. For a very simply reason why I hate my gu gu, she made my everyday life so miserable, running her mouth like as if she was a herald announcing global issue.

No comments: