Thursday, April 29, 2010

What is public's view about ite students

As a ite students at first I have a lot of negative thought in mind, questions like am I going to adapt in a new school environment like ite, are the peers and students there kind or bad, would any bad element disrupt me? From what I know it is inevitable to find hooligans there, but so long as you dun mess with them, nothing will happened to you. Sadly they are not recognised or respected by some members of the publicc, they still think that ITe student got countless short-coming, hardly able to produced good result. But I don't think so there are also success stories if Ite student who succcessfull make it to poly-technic, and went on to do their degree. Therefore I rebut them from saying such a offensive remarks, don't be contradicted ite is to equip student with technical application and skill, which are vital to them in the workforce.Success is possible if the person has the heart and the willingness to do it.

No comments: