What he said is meaningless, what he do irritates me, his look is even worst than his attitute. I don't want to mentioned name, but the person who I am refering should know. I dun give a damn what he said seriously.
I loved reading novel, science-friction and stories that why take my mind away especially fantasy because I like to fantasize alot. Reading is the key to sucess the more you read the more you can interpret things well. Whenever I feel vexed or in stress reading actually help me reduced down my anger and frustration. Sometime I would spend long hour in the library. If you want to know more about me feel free to chat with me via my hotmail at penguinwee@hotmail.com haha happy reading. My purposeful in life is I want to become a interior designer or a civil engineeer when I grow up. But I am still a milestone away from my dream. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment