Monday, February 15, 2010

Pastor rony did something certainly unforgettable

I have get all the facts straight about him, pastor rony was a co founder and senior pastor in lighthouse evangelism, he was peculiar in speech.For many of the church devotees, we not just like his eloquency in speech but also his preach, and several pilgrimage session was so nicely telled. His ministry was large scale with newcomers amounted to about 3ooo. That a good number, people there are sincere looking faithful and wanted to received god sacred blessings,healing, for me as a adolescent I want a gain in maturity. All week round I am part of the wonderful event, from time to time I have learn something new that added meanings to my christian life. As a christian I am pretty much happy to deep in for more knowledge about christianity and god. Beside pastor rony was actually someone kind of caring and warm to all people, he never said anything blasphemy, insulting or isuue of religious to us before. Many a times he like to crack joke, to make us all laught out loud. In the eye of us christian we considered him more of someone genuine an outspoken pastor. Then things begining to chage when new reported pastor rony for saying something directly sensitive about other religious groups such a buddhism and taoism, and this attract the attention of internal security personel who start interrogating Mr pastor. He of course confessed, and apologised for his actions. As you can see from the video clip uploaded in youtube all are the masterpieces of Pastor rony, episode on criticism of different religious group heats up, from clip to clip. He intereviewed a ex-believer proding alot about the question of " what will happened to our soul after death". For this question is about too sensitive death, therefore I won't go so detail into it. He was placed under extreme pressure when viewers start sending in comments rebuting and antagonising him. Eversince that he have truly regret and seeks people's forgiveness. Maybe now the outrage have ceased down, but such bad unforgettable memory of pastor rony religious discrimination scandal will not easily be forgotten.

No comments: