Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Accounting course in bishan campus
Should I said is fate or reality that I was selected as a higher nitec accounting students, commencing on 12 April 2010, there are actually a lot of rumors spreading around about this course. Many of the senior said it is generally easier for them to find an office job in bank with the ite certificate, so let faced it technical skills are also on high demand too. After getting my demoralizing O level result I kept weeping with a sudden rising emotion, as the grades weren’t what I am expecting, once again my dream to headline Poly faded. I was left with two choices to make either to register to the ns portal site to apply for a full-time job in the arm job or enter institute of technical education and start everything from a scratch. Though my displeased parents are arguing very strongly over the result I got, I still make it clear that I want to continue my education, one way or another. I told them before even entering Ns I intend to work harder for the next few years to get more paper qualification. Eventually I choose to study in ite, critics are having their controversial about. I didn’t care, I always believe when I door close, the other door will open for you. I am pretty much sure that I am going to make great discovery through this learning venture, ultimately my plan is work toward my desire poly course. On 11 February I received a sms acknowledging me about my posted campus and the course I was accepted in. Yes. It is accounting, though my first choice banking and services but still I am indeed thankful to take this particular business course. In another 1 months plus time I will be reporting back to my campus for usual lesson. A new training ground, also mean new benchmark set for my academic year, new friends whom I never knew them before. But one unchangeable fact is this instead of lecturer I only has teachers, which is so much similar to the time I have in secondary school. I hope everything will change for the better, all those bad memories I have in the past can be wasted away. My mind is set to be an accountant ever since I can’t get into my favorite law course in temasek poly. I now hope I am quickly began a new life in the ne school, to get away from those who I truly hate at home.

No comments: