Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Retaking my O level as a private candidate
It all turned down to be a heart-breaking moment for me on 11 january this year. I was setto collect my O level result. For me bad new was yet to come, just when I was so confidence and thinking that it will be an astonishing success for me. I was wrong it all become a huge set back to me, as I was handed the result slip. My whole facial expression change as my grade are all borderline c6, therefore with a aggregrate points of 30 I can hardly find any poly-technic school that will accept me. Eventually, I choose to enrolled in a business course in ite college central. Not that I have a choice to study where I want? The result prove to be a big setback for me, my most terrible nightmare I dreaded for have comes true. That time it was like the end of the world for me, I lost hope, self-confidence and goal I desire to achieved. All my dream was shattered into tiny pieces, as I look incrediously again and again at the unmistakable grades I actually got. But I never knew it was this failure that bring about closer bond with my siblings- my two elder sisters. They didn't leave me in lurch, but instead advised me continuously to retake my exam again. Encouraging to me not to concede defeat, and give up on my studies. They persuaded me to take a higher nitec course in ite, at the same time retake my O level exam as a private candidate. Of course I can't be so arrogant and said I can study on my own again. Meanwhile, I will be register for tution classes, to provide me a additional helps for my O level. For this coming saturday I will have a meeting up with the tutor Charles Ang, to ask from him about more detail about the tuition class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment