Thursday, August 12, 2010

OA lessons

For the past few months of OA lesson I have it so enjoyable and enable me to learn how to create spreadsheet using microsoft excel, how to type business letter. In short it provide me with computer applications and certain useful information which I would learn in poly. In poly would be computer based lesson where lecturer would provide me with insights and briefing on how to do a presentation. Honestly presenttion doesn't seemed to be difficult for me,all that you need is to gain the audiences interests and interpret your presentation at best of your knowledge. In OA lesson Mr Tan is quite particular about spelling and formatt wise. She always want us to followed her every steps closely when doing her assignments. As there are complicating thing that I am struck at, such a Logical test and e functional, which are used to check on your dota sources. Even with reference to the instructions I have I am still a bit too clumsy and always mends mistake while doing her assignemnt. In some point I was confused by an instruction, but never dare to asked any questions. For the fear that Miss Tan who are very strict teacher, may grumbled at you for not paying full attentions. But conversely she is very approachable and never hesitate to help you when in need. There was once I am oblivious about the certain steps of my assignment, she came to me and go through the whole steps over and over again until I had fully understand it. To me the interesting part of her lesson is she give us grants and benefits if we are cooperative and doing her work, for example she allowed us to play computer games which no many teacher do. Give us an extensive luchtime break, and free time given to us if we complete her assignments fast and on time. For me I am not actually the sort who always submit homeworks and complete assignments in time, as I find it kind of boring to be forced to do things that I didn't really like. OA lesson equips me with the latest information about the internet and skill which I never learnt before. Ever since I was taking OA as a module I become more professional and smart about using the computer. Other then to look at it at a microscopic point of views. Computer continue to step ahead toward advancement that why we need to acquired more and more computer skills to stay updated with the technology. I am esctastic to learn and pick up new things in OA lessons. That about all I need to said thank you for your time to read up my recent post.

No comments: