Friday, June 4, 2010
Jurong swimming complex
I went straight to jurong swimming complex after the lessons was over, and have only 1.30 cents in my wallet, with that I can pay for the entrance ticket and rent a locker which caused 40 cent. After I prepared everything ensuring all my vaulabes and other important documents are placed in my bag, I placed orederly in the locker, that I drop 20cent and two individual 10 cent coin into the locker. And I try to pluck up the key but to no avail. Therefore I was so desperate and helpless as I have run up of money, Without much hesitation I went to a particular man for monetary aid. I tolded that previously I drop 40 cent into the vending locker, but I couldn't release the key. He said that " I need to put in two 20 cent coin fixed to locked the locker and retrieve the key, then he went off". I was shocked by the revelation. Determined and no forgiving up I try the second man who was a generoous bespectacled man after listening to my storry, he whipped up 20 cent from his pocket and give it to me in a gesture of kindness.I got so happy I thank him before going to have a swim in the pool, such as wave pool, lazy river and so on. My feeling turned from helplessness to euphoria. I was tocuhed that in Singapore I can still find kind and helpful people they set good example to me through their unconditional offer. IN return I am willing to donate 500cc of blood to the the blood donation drive at outram park, when I am free. As part of repaying my kindess to the society, just like what PM Lee Hsien Loong said in a speech with the student union, he urged them to worked hard in their educational venture fund a good job that will earned them a life-long fourtune, but not forgetting to repay something in soeway to the society.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment