Tuesday, June 23, 2009

God's revelation to me

The prospect in which we as us the human-beings need is to gone through life cycle. We got to face many new challenges, as when god created us from the very beginning. He (Jesus Christ) wants us to keep in mind that trials are to make us stronger. If you want to live life happily without having any things to worry for, that is virtually impossible. As we can see for ourselves students are finding it hard to get going in terms of their education, since Singapore is a knowledge based society. You can never think of surviving or safeguard your job in the work force, if you got no paper qualifications. So students at my age now are in stress, depressed, worrying for some trivial matter like not scoring well. But not scoring well doesn't mean that is the end of the world, life still goes on. At least you had put in the necessary amount of willingness to continue and improve yourself. So what's the revelation god foretold me during my service someday back in may, I am feeling lethargic feeling great sense of fatigue, making it hard for me to sang the worship prayers well. Then it occurred to me that god is coming closer to me, at first I think it was daze. After which I feel it not something phenomenal, it Jesus coming closer to me. Though no visible but at that point I realized god utter a words of revelation to me. To anyone who wants to achieve success in life must never be double-minded. WE should just focus on one thing at one time, not doing everything at the same time, which I think it true. Nonetheless, we need to do thing thoughtfully pondering is good because this indicates that one is thinking over certain thing. Thinking process also helps ensure we got a proper working brain.

No comments: